Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dixie Direct

My money saving tip today is unfortunately only helpful for those that visit STG often or live here. I LOVE the dixie Direct card, and every year it gets better. This year is no exception, with 39 absolutely free offers. From activites with the kids, like jumpin jacks, or the dinosaur museum, to 2 for 1 dinners it is a steal. My 2 favorite offers in the book are: Hungry Howie buy a large pizza get a medium free all year(!!), and the Ava house, which is a bed and breakfast with a spa, has $15 pedi's all year. There are so many deals to choose from, and you can use them all. I have a goal to use it for EVERY date, and whenever else possible. I do not spend much money on pampering myself, but with the deals in here, maybe I can go do it once in a while! Another great thing about it is if you buy it from a group, you could support them, and they get half the profits. My friend Shanell is selling them for her daughters dance group, to decrease the cost of there little outfits. There are MANY groups selling, so I encourage you buy from them instead of the gas station. to check out some of the offers go to www.dixiedirectcard.com For you that visit here often, and need less expense lodging, there are a number or unlimited use hotels in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment